Part-Time Talent Development Facilitator - Ohio National, Cincinnati, OH
Ohio National Financial Services is seeking a part-time Talent Development Facilitator to join its team! This position is 24 hours/week -- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with flexibility as needed. The person in this role provides and supports company-wide learning by facilitating and designing instructor-led, online and virtual training and also supports additional learning and engagement initiatives. The person in this position will be part of the talent development and recruitment team in Human Resources (HR) and will collaborate with team members to ensure top-quality corporate learning activities throughout the organization.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least two years of professional experience aiding the learning of adults through facilitating, developing, designing and implementing learning activities to improve the performance of organization, departments or individuals
- Experience with building and sustaining strong internal and external relationships
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Detail-orientation, professional demeanor and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to obtain the LOMA FLMI Level 1 Certificate within two years
- Have no relatives employed at Ohio National Financial Services
- A master’s degree in human resources, instructional design, education, human resource development or organizational leadership and over four years of experience within a corporate setting
- Additional assessment and curriculum certifications
- Prior industry and talent development experience along with Learning Management Systems (SumTotal) and authoring tools
- Experience in setting up automated systems to improve efficiencies
- Willingness to obtain the LOMA Associate, Customer Service (ACS) designation
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for other areas within Human Resources (recruitment, selection, compensation and benefits, wellness, etc.).
Interested? Click here to read the full description and to apply!