Recruiter - (Contract) at TransLoc in Durham, North Carolina
At TransLoc, we believe that public transit is central to the future of mobility. Made up of the three most-trusted companies in transit technology (TransLoc, Ride Systems and DoubleMap), today’s TransLoc delivers a one-stop-shop for transit providers seeking transit orchestration solutions. Recognized by Fast Company for our innovative technology, our intelligent transportation software portfolio includes flexible demand response, fixed route systems, and planning services, providing software and services for more than 1500 transit providers worldwide.
The Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle/full-desk recruitment from posting a position, sourcing candidates, working in our ATS; to offer and onboarding. You will seek to understand each team's unique talent needs as you become a trusted advisor to your Hiring Managers. You will primarily support positions in Engineering, Product and Sales as we grow and scale out our teams. This position is on the People Team and reports to the Director of People.
*Although we are remote due to Covid, this person ideally will be located in North Carolina, Indiana, Utah. Preference will be giving to candidates in these states in the event we return to the office later this year.
Duration: This is a 6-month minimum contract position and may extend depending on hiring needs later in the year.
- Meet (Virtually) with Hiring Managers to determine talent needs and sourcing strategies
- Source and find talent outside of our ATS and take a proactive approach to attracting talent
- Take a creative approach to Diversity and Inclusion in your sourcing efforts
- Full-Desk Recruiter (Post, Source to Offer and Onboard)
- Follow up with candidates and solicit feedback in a timely manner from Hiring Teams
- Monitor and update ATS (Candidate status, notes, position status)
- Schedule interviews and work with Hiring Teams on interview agendas and process
- Make verbal offers and send offer letters to candidates
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience.
Core skills and experience you should have to be successful in this position:
- At least 2 years of Corporate or Agency Recruiting in a fast paced environment
- Candidate sourcing experience (LinkedIn Recruiter, etc)
- Ability to interact with all levels of Hiring Managers to support talent needs
- Open-minded, positive attitude, and strong communication skills and follow up
- Servant attitude towards team members and Hiring Managers ("Thats not my job" doesn't work here)
- Quick learner and willing to take on other areas of HR and Talent (on-boarding, new hire communications, internal stakeholder reminders and new hire experience programs)
- Corporate in-house experience in Recruiting on an HR team.
- Experience with Google Suite and MAC is highly preferred
- Experience working remote/from home.
- Experience within a small start-up technology/software company
If hired, your employment will be through a 3rd party firm as your employer of record and payroll provider.
TransLoc is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to EEO for all employees and to providing our people with a harassment and discrimination free environment. All decisions at TransLoc, are based on business need, individual qualifications, and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.