HR Client Solutions Manager for Strategic HR, Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio
Career Opportunity: HR Client Solutions Manager with Strategic HR in Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you excel with Human Resource skills and experiences? Does consulting and asking questions come naturally to you instead of selling? Are you passionate about growing the company brand? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
Hybrid work environment, 5 weeks PTO and excellent benefits!
Strategic HR is a well-established outsourced HR management firm working with organizations that have a lean HR or no HR department. We give our clients the benefits of having experienced human resources and recruitment professionals dedicated to supporting some or all of their company’s HR, training, and recruiting needs without having to create a new position. In 2021, we joined the Clark Schaefer Hackett family to deliver key HR Business Advisory solutions and were nominated for the seventh year in a row as one of Cincinnati's Best Places to Work.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented HR HR Client Solutions Manager who is an experienced HR practitioner that has the skills to consult with prospects to determine the best solutions to meet their needs across the entire spectrum of HR. In this role, you will help to grow the company brand and penetration within and beyond the Cincinnati region. As the HR Client Solutions Manager, you will:
- Develop new accounts through prospecting, cold calling, and assisting the Shareholder in Charge with in-bound leads.
- Conduct pre-call analysis by reviewing account information within the corporate sales automation tool and other resources.
- Identify business contacts/decision makers within target companies and qualify them for Strategic HR.
- Generate appointments with the qualified business contacts with the sales team to advance the sale.
- Manage the outbound sales cycle.
- Follow up with prospects and customers concerning proposals in an effort to convert the proposal to a signed engagement.
- Contribute to proposal creation including organizing content, scheduling, coordinating input, reviews, and proofreading.
- Accurately record all activity and track sales interactions with leads, prospects, clients, and team members in the company sales automation tool.
- Lead Strategic HR’s brand awareness through networking opportunities.
- Develop and manage relationships with partnerships such as the Chamber of Commerce.
- Maintain the company’s sales forecast.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 7 years of sales experience as a Human Resources practitioner with broad understanding of the full HR domain
- Bachelors degree in human resources, business, communications, or a related course of study
- 1-3 years of lead generation or business development experience
- Experience in identifying target accounts, as well as creating and implementing approaches to engage prospects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, extremely detail oriented, strategic mindset, and collaborative
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online at https://grnh.se/1d4d5fcf3us or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.