Director, Workforce Development & Talent Acquisition for Otterbein Senior Life in Lebanon, Ohio
Otterbein SeniorLife is seeking a Director, Workforce Development & Talent Acquisition to join our team!
For more than 100 years, Otterbein has provided senior living options rooted in respect and community. We’re a non-profit 501(c)(3) health and human service organization, so our values and initiatives are focused on serving our residents. Otterbein SeniorLife consists of Lifestyle Communities, revolutionary Small House Neighborhoods, Home Health, and Hospice care in Ohio and Indiana. We offer different lifestyle options for seniors through independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, rehab, memory support, respite care, in-home care, and hospice services.
If you are looking for an opportunity to positively impact the success of an organization, this may be your opportunity.
Reports to: Vice President, Workforce Management & Strategy
Direct Reports: No
Location: Ohio or Indiana hybrid remote available; Lebanon, OH in Home Office, preferred.
Has managed multiple facets of workforce management, including recruiting for a large organization with various Recruiting Processing Organization (RPO), or Recruitment ATS/CRM Company, technical software expertise, and creative troubleshooting for workforce challenges and analytical expertise.
Experience in healthcare recruiting highly preferred. The successful candidate will enjoy collaborating with corporate and community leadership/hiring managers and employees to drive a steady flow of quality applicants to fill open positions and manage pipeline of potential applicants.
The candidate should exhibit a strong record of accomplishment with managing an ATS/CRM system, implementing processes to drive the talent acquisition funnel and be able to analyze and use data to drive results. Candidates who also possess experience with healthcare operations, the training of and leading others through change will be well suited for the role.
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
- Lead as the Director of Workforce Development, supporting the acquisition process as well as identifying other areas to develop workforce opportunities across the organization
- Collaborate with VP and vendor partners to develop the strategy and tactics to deliver the talent to meet our mission
- Own and lead the talent acquisition system and processes to assist local leadership in filling open positions and managing an applicant pipeline
- Select, as needed, and manage an ATS/CRM system capable of easy use by ~ 100 hiring managers who use the system daily, regularly or occasionally and applicants from multiple sources, training those managers as necessary
- Ensure the applicant experience is consistent and positive from application through hiring while responding to changing technology and new applicant platforms
- Build strong collaborative relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders such as VPs, Location leaders, hiring managers, and vendors
- Develop the advertising budget independently or in collaboration with vendor partner(s)
- Identify, track, report and act on data to drive system and hiring manager performance, and the applicant experience
- Develop deep understanding of the long-term care talent market; continually monitor competitors’ recruitment tactics and industry trends
- Manage vendors to meet/exceed expectations for system performance and outcome metrics
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities (job fairs) with location leadership, and promote our jobs/careers.
- Develop community relationships for collaboration for workforce placement opportunities (i.e., working with local market nursing programs, intern opportunities, local workforce initiatives, etc.) to enhance the outreach for the organization
- Recognize and develop appropriate social media opportunities to build a broader audience for outreach.
- Demonstrate creativity and explore untapped workforce development opportunities that may exist outside the healthcare setting norm.
- Interact with customers, including participating and leading a team of peers to make consultative site visits throughout the organization, with follow-up and support through implementation of recommendations, post-visit.
- Strong written, verbal & listening communication skills
- Outstanding ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple levels
- Solid understanding of recruitment marketing strategy and tactics
- Solid understanding of the talent acquisition funnel and processes from sourcing to hiring to onboarding with fluency and competence in managing ATS system
- Ability to extract data, analyze, develop and communicate reports and metrics
- Experienced in training
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years workforce management experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience including ATS/CRM system management
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Greenhouse ATS experience is a plus, but not required.
- Will thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with a mission to make an impact.