HR Operations Manager for Kinetic Vision in Cincinnati, Ohio
Career Opportunity – HR Operations Manager with Kinetic Vision in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a results-driven HR Manager that thrives on leading a fast growing and dynamic organization? Are you curious, passionate, and multi-disciplined? If yes, we want to speak to you about our position!
As the HR Operations Manager, you will be directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource function. You will provide advisory services to managers and assist in the development of people capabilities.
- Serve as a HR business partner to leadership.
- Spark the productivity and culture of our highly professional Kinetic Vision staff.
- Serve as a trusted resource to our employees on a wide variety of human resources topics including policy interpretation, benefits, workers’ compensation, and pay-related issues.
- Support HR Operation staff and provide leadership on day to day operations.
- Onboarding / Offboarding: Support onboarding and offboarding processes; including new hire orientations and conducting exit interviews.
- Benefits: Coordinate benefits-related processes and information, including insurance enrollments, 401K enrollments, and leave of absence documentation.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with applicable human resource federal and state requirements, include ITAR, federal contractor, affirmative action and EEO regulations, 401k, and HSA.
- Documentation and Policies: Develop, recommend, and implement company policies and procedures. Assist in maintaining employee handbook, organizational charts, and benefits summary documentation.
- Recruiting and Talent: Lead talent acquisition, coordinate and attend recruiting events, manage job postings, screen new applicants, and serve as liaison with contracted employment agencies. Coordinate with team leads to size, approve and fulfill resource needs.
- Student Recruiting: Serve as ambassador and coordinator of our accomplished cooperative education and STEM programs with colleges and high schools.
- Events: Organize and lead safety, wellness, and culture events and initiatives.
- Payroll/Timekeeping: Oversee employee time tracking compliance, PTO/Overtime adjustments and corrections. Run monthly payroll for full time and hourly employees.
- Training and Communication: Identify, develop and coordinate HR training for employees and managers. Communicate new policies and benefits changes. Introduce new employees to the organization.
- Facilities: Oversee the upkeep and maintenance strategies of our state of the art facility.
- Operations: Oversee all of the day to day operations that support the growth of the company: shipping & receiving, travel, supplies, etc.
- Minimum of 8 years of HR experience required, minimum of 5 in a leadership role.
- Bachelor’s Degree. We will also consider applicants with the equivalent combination of education, technical expertise, training, or work experience.
- SHRM or HR professional certification preferred.
- Able to work cross-functionally and interact with highest levels of organizations.
- Organized and methodical with attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills required.
- Comfortable working in a hands-on and entrepreneurial HR environment with adaptability and responsiveness.
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency, self-motivation, and strong problem-solving.
- Demonstrates diplomacy, strong judgment in difficult situations.
- Demonstrated ability to treat confidential matters with appropriate discretion.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Kinetic Vision is a full-service firm bringing design, engineering, and development talent together to deliver progressive and imaginative product and process technology solutions. We have a deep history of developing cutting edge products and technology. Employees working at Kinetic Vision have the opportunity to work with subject matter experts in high-tech fields.
The key to our success is our focus on developing great people and products by providing the tools, training, and opportunities to grow. We are committed to creating a collaborative learning environment that supports technical understanding and recognizes contributions and achievement of all team members. We value our employees and want them to have a healthy balance between their personal and work lives. In addition to competitive compensation and generous benefits, life at Kinetic Vision includes a hybrid work environment providing opportunities for collaborating with subject matter experts, a state of the art facility, company outings, volunteer opportunities, contests, cookouts and summer half-day Fridays. We offer opportunities for professional development and an environment where everyone enjoys the FUN parts of their role. Putting our employees first has enabled us to be named one of Cincinnati's Top Workplaces nine years in a row, and we're proud of that honor.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to the continued growth, development, and success of its employees? Apply online at https://grnh.se/beb67a6c3us or email email@example.com to be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.
My company, A People Partner, helps organization with their HR project-based work. This can be beneficial especially while you are hiring and there are things that are unable to get done due to the vacancy. We can support companies with their projects so they can focus on equally important things like culture, strategy and people.
If you would be open to it, my company also helps hire talent. We provide permanent placement like you would see in some agencies. The difference is, the same person who works with the company to hire talent also speaks to every candidate for the role directly. We also complete all the phone screening, scheduling and working directly with hiring managers.
If I can support you in either of these capacities, please let me know!